--- Forum Rules Jun 30, 2010 12:34:25 GMT -5
Post by Skythe on Jun 30, 2010 12:34:25 GMT -5
Obviously you're ready to jump into the world of Pokemon League Champion! and you're wanting to battle the best of the best! First, you're going to have to look over a couple rules that you're going to have to follow through with. Be sure to check these often because they're liable to change!
- You must be at least thirteen years old to join this forum.
- People who purposely cause flame wars, arguments and any other situations will be immediately demoted and or banned.
- Show respect to everyone and follow the rules. This applies to staff members and regular members!
- Anything that happens outside of the Pokemon League Champion! Forum is outside our jurisdiction. Don't come running back here talking about what somebody did to you, outside of the the forum.
- Don't create multiple accounts, its unnecessary.
- Spell check is freakin' awesome!
- Keep double posting to a minimum, but do what you have to.
- Make sure you keep the appropriate posts, in the appropriate individual boards. No need to be posting a trade inside the discussion thread.
- Don't be afraid! Strike up a conversation with somebody that you haven't met! I'm sure they won't bite.
- Hacked Pokemon are accepted, but highly looked down upon! If you use PokeSav, or even Shoddy Battle that's fine, but make sure everything is 100% legal! This obviously applies to the Battle Arena, and Trading Center. Be sure to warn other players, if you're using PokeSav! They are still unusable in the Standard Battle Clauses.
- We use the Standard Battle Clauses when battling inside the Pokemon League, unless told differently in one of the Pokemon Tournaments. Be sure to clarify, if needed.
- When trading, make sure to follow through with whatever may be the actual deal. Anybody caught trying to get around this will be banned immediately.
- Try your best not to disconnect during battles or trades. Sometimes things happen with your router, or internet connection, but there's no excuse to just surrender half way through or to plainly give up.
- The Trainer Cards board is specifically for players to make their own thread to post different things about themselves and their Pokemon. With only one thread per person, you will still be able to provide different things like pictures, badges and other information to allow players to know much about you.
- When signing up to be a Gym Leader or an Elite Four Member, be sure to be aware of the appropriate requirements before actually posting an application. It saves you and the staff a lot of time.
- Most of all, be sure to have fun! Don't let any loss bring you down, there's so much else to explore here on Pokemon League Champion!